My daughters had a sleepover, and their very cool mom was sitting downstairs with them watching a movie. This particular movie had vampires in it (no, not that series but that series will come up in a bit). We were all sitting cozily around our large sectional, some girls wrapped in blankets, some girls holding onto each other in fear. Just as one of the bitten movie characters was turning into a vampire herself, she was suddenly and directly exposed to sunlight. You know how it goes…she spontaneously combusted and burned to a crisp…
“What?! What was that? What just happened?!!” – I heard one of the girls ask.
“Well, you know vampires can’t come into contact with daylight or they’ll burn up.” - was my obvious response.
“What?!” (the word of the evening) “I thought they just…”
Thanks for the confusion, Edward!